Got talent in digital or traditional drawing or painting? Are you a Star Wars series fanatic?
Draw/ Create your own version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster and if you're one of the best, you get to have 3 (three) tickets to the block screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens happening on December 18, 2015!
1. Like and follow Y101fm's social media acounts
2. Create your own version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster using any media (drawing, Adobe Photoshop, magazine cut-outs, etc) and creatively place Y101's logo in it.
3. Submit your poster/photo by uploading it to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Y101fm) or tag us on Twitter (@y101fm) and Instagram (@y101fmcebu)!
4. Post your photo with the hashtag #Y101MyStarWarsPoster and explain how you came up with your poster.
5. The posters will be judged according to the following criteria:
a. Creativity and Presentation (40%),
b. Originality (30%)
c. Relevance to the Theme (30%)
6. We will announce one (1) winner of 3 tickets to the regular screening of Star Wars every day for 10 days.
7. Among the 10 winners, we will choose 1 grand winner of 2,000 worth of gift certificate from Shakey’s Pizza plus 2 additional tickets plus a "Princess Leia" treatment (VIP treatment with a Y101 service van who will pick them up from the Y101 office).
7. Announcement of winners will be made on Y101's social media accounts and website.
8. Judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
9. Promo runs from December 7, 2015 to December 16, 2015.
Reminders and Disclaimers:
1. Winners agree to the disclosure and publication of their names as Y101fm may deem appropriate and to participate in any photo, publicity or other media arrangements made by Y101fm to announce winners to the general public.
2. Absolutely no malicious content will be tolerated at any given time. Y101fm reserves the right to delete, block or report any entry/content/user as they see fit.
3. All submitted entries will be deemed property of Y101fm.
4. Strictly no professional winner is allowed.
5. Claiming of prizes will be from December 15-17, 2015.