Drake spends a second week atop the Weekly Top 20. Take a look at some facts about this week’s hits, including debut songs, below.
“Bracelet” by LAUV
- “Bracelet” is track number 15 in LAUV’s Spotify playlist and compilation album “I Met You When I Was 18” which he released earlier this year. The song is about the feelings and emotions Lauv experienced after going through a long-term relationship.
“Have It All” by Jason Mraz
- Six years ago, Jason Mraz made a trip to Myanmar where he talked with a Buddhist monk. He received a blessing from the monk that resulted in this song, “Have It All” – which he was inspired to bring to light happiness and joy amid the world’s tough times.
“Thru These Years” by LANY
- According to frontman Paul Klein, this song was finished in January immediately right after his break-up with girlfriend Dua Lipa. Klein said that “Thru These Tears” represents “the worst 45 days of [his] life” but he is now proud of how he walked through the season.
GOSSIP – Little Mix
- Little Mix, the 4-piece girl group from England, were recently spotted partying in the coastal town of South Shields right after their gig at GatesHead Stadium, to celebrate the end of their Summer Hits Tour. Last week, the group has also released an acoustic version of their song “Only You” – a collaboration with producers Cheat Codes.
#1 – “In My Feelings” by Drake
- The music video for this song just premiered yesterday. It stars Drake and other well-known personalities including Shiggy, the man responsible for the viral #InMyFeelingsChallenge. The music video ends with clips of celebrities and animals doing the challenge. These celebs include Will Smith, DJ Khaled, Ciara, and Filipina YouTuber Niana Guerrero.