Show us your summer and we’ll give you a better one!
This summer, bust out those cameras and start snapping away as Y101 proudly brings back the much-awaited Show Me Your Summer photo contest!
Take a picture of the best summer experience you’ve ever had, past or present, whether you’re at the beach or just chillin’ at home, wherever, whoever or whatever it is you may be doing, we want to see what makes your summer rock!
1. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/y101fm
2. Post a picture of your summer experience, past or present.
3. Send your summer experience, past or present, entry to the Y101 official Facebook page INBOX with your complete name and the hashtag #Y101ShowMeYourSummer.
4. We will pick one winning photo weekly that will qualify for the grand contest to win the top 3 prizes.
5. Winning photos per week also qualify for the #Y101ShowMeYourSummer viewer's choice award. One winner with the most number of likes will be chosen.
5. All winning photos will be uploaded on our Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and website at www.y101fm.com
6. Submission of entries will only be from Mondays to Friday starting April 3, 2017 until May 26, 2017. Announcement of weekly winners will be made every Saturday of the week.
7. The photos will be judged according to the following criteria:
Originality - 40%
Relevance to Concept - 25%
Creativity - 20%
Style - 15%
Total of 100%
Reminders and Disclaimers:
1. You can send as many entries as you can except when you are chosen as a weekly winner.
2. Entries submitted without the complete details, complete name and hashtag, will not be considered as an official entry.
3. Winners agree to the disclosure and publication of their names and photos as Y101 may deem appropriate and to participate in any photo, publicity or other media arrangements made by Y101 to announce winners to the general public.
4. Absolutely no malicious content will be tolerated at any given time. Y101 reserves the right to delete, block or report any entry/content/user as they see fit.
5. All submitted entries will be deemed property of Y101.
6. Content must comply with Facebook's Terms of Service (http://on.fb.me/1cwZ2RJ).
7. Comments or threads violating the TOS will automatically be considered invalid, and will be removed.
8. Usage of any 3rd party apps/ system and the like to gain likes will strictly not be allowed and subject to immediate disqualification. Likes must be obtained from authentic Facebook users.
9. Y101's Show Me Your Summer promo is in full support of the Protection and Conservation of Wildlife and Habitats in all ecosystems.
10. Grand winners and the viewer's choice award of the previous Show Me Your Summer contests will no longer be qualified to join this year's contest.
11. Judges decision is final and irrevocable.
#rhythmofthecity #y101fm #alwaysfirst #sountrackofyoursummer #Y101ShowMeYourSummer