Playboys are supposed to be good-looking, sexy, and oozing with charm. As our list shows, they don’t have to be all of that. They have to be moneyed, though. In alphabetical order:
1. Prince Azim – The "billionaire playboy prince" of Brunei who spends a chunk of his billions to play the part of a playboy. Not good looking, he is also overweight and not tall at all. But money makes up for his deficiencies in the playboy trade. Has hung out with Naomi Campbell and Scarlett Johansson. Paid million for Michael Jackson to appear at his 25th birthday party.
2. Lapo Elkann – He has an Italian industrialist for a father – Gianni Agnelli – so like Azim has more than enough money to play the playboy. He calls his his sexual conquests "flowers in a vase – they need to be changed every couple days." Once almost died in a heroin overdose while with a transsexual.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Jr. – Shoe designer for the stars Salvatore Ferragomo Sr.’s grandson, Ferragamo Jr. did not follow his grandpa’s career path but went into the wine business instead. He loves to wine and dine women too.
4. Al-Saadi Gaddafi – Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi’s football-playing and playboy son. Once was ordered by an Italian court to pay a bill worth 4,000 to a hotel. Signed up by the Italian Samdoria Genua team but never played a single game.
5. Fahd Hariri – The son of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri who fell to an assassin’s bullet. He took over the family’s huge construction business and managed it while dating women on the side.
6. Matteo Marzotto – Scion of an Italian textile-industry family. He was the chairman of Valentino from the years 2002 to 2008. He later became Italy’s tourism czar.
7. Paris Latsis – Had an engagement to Paris Hilton broken. Comes from a family of Greek shipping magnates. He dated Twilight’s Nikki Reed.
8. Stavros Niarchos III – Stavros Niarchos I became a billionaire by building supertankers to transport oil all over the world. Stavros Niachros III gets to enjoy the wealth his ancestor amassed by spending it on women he dates: Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Mary-Kate Olsen, among others.
9. Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld – French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld’s son is a former fashion model himself but made the jump to art dealing. He was the curator of a photography show which had topless pictures of fashion models such as Susan Eldridge and Erin Wasson.
10. Albert Von Thurn Und Taxis – Only Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is younger and has more billions than Von Thurn Und Taxis, allowing him to live the life of a prince and indulge in his hobby of car racing.
Get the latest top list only here at Y101 Always First.
Newer news items:
Older news items: