Most of us have been raring to get our hands on the new iPhone 4S after it was announced a few months ago and being that it is Christmas in a few weeks here are some of the things you might like to get for your new iPhone provided the unit price does not burn a hole thru your wallet or pants!
1. Lifeproof Waterproof Case - For those who just love to get wet
2. DSLR Lens Adapter - For professional photographers who just like to shoot
3. Tascam iM2 Recorder - For the journalist in some of us
4. Pocket Projector Case - For those who prefer to project some good vibes
5. Kingston Wi-Drive - For those with serious storage problems
6. Moshi Moshi Gold Pop Telephone - For your parents or grandparents who like to go retro
7. iPhone Belt Clip - For those without pockets
8. Scosche RDTX Radiation Detector - For apocalyptic driven individuals
9. iCharge Spy Camera Dock - For those jealous partners
10. iPhone Lens Dialer - For those frustrated photographers
11. Wooden Amplifier Dock - For those who like wood
12. Iomega SuperHero Backup and Charger - For those who are more than just serious with storage
Some of these items may cost less than .00 to as much as 0.00 but aside from the usual accessories we get our iPhones it's best to get something with form and functionality at times.
Newer news items:
Older news items: