This week on the Weekly Top 20: Drake hits number one! Three new songs debuts and you can these songs out below.
“Have It All” by Jason Mraz
- This is Jason Mraz’s latest single in four years. “Have it All” is an easy-going and happy tune about the joyride that is life, and the positive experiences you’re going to have.
“Dance to This” by Troye Sivan feat. Ariana Grande
- This song, lyrically, is about a couple’s experience in choosing to stay at home rather than go to a party. We hear about the couple’s affinity with each other as both of them prefer the intimacy of their home rather than a night out at the club.
“Only You” by Cheat Codes & Little Mix
- “Only You” is the first collaboration between EDM producers Cheat Codes and British girl group Little Mix. It’s a lyrically simple song about missing a loved one after a breakup.
“Ferrari” by Bebe Rexha
- On this song, Bebe Rexha anthemically proclaims how incredibly fast our lives can go (like the speed of a Ferrari). Rexha also talks about how much we can miss a lot when we go too quickly through life.
GOSSIP – The Vamps
- As the band recently released the “Day” edition of their album “Night & Day” two weeks ago, The Vamps are currently preparing for a major world tour. All over their social media, the British pop rock band posted several tour dates with one of the soonest being this August 12 in the city of Leeds, England. The band has also posted their “love and support” for Demi Lovato, who has relapsed back into depression and was hospitalized for heroin overdose last week.
“In My Feelings” by Drake
- This song has been blowing up for weeks and we’ve constantly heard Drake ask “Kiki, do you love me?”. So who really is Kiki? It turns out that Kiki could mean two girls in Drake’s life. The first Kiki was identified as Keshia Chanté, Drake’s first girlfriend in Toronto. However, a credible source has since stated that Drake is actually referencing K'yanna Barber, a model Drake has been seen together with several times in 2017. K’yanna Barber also makes sense as her name ties in with Drake's use of the initials "KB".