Camila Cabello’s Never Be the Same is number one for the second week in Y101’s Weekly Top 20. Meanwhile Axwell and Ingrosso, members of the broken up Swedish House Mafia, reunites to bring us a banger that debuts this week. Post Malone also appears with his new song in the charts, a song in which he reminisces about his high school break up. That and more in this week’s WT20FACTS.
‘For You (Fifty Shades Freed)’ by Liam Payne & Rita Ora
- “For You” is a collaboration between popstars Liam Payne and Rita Ora for the final installment of the Fifty Shades of Grey erotic romantic drama trilogy, Fifty Shades Freed.
‘Dreamer’ by Axwell Λ Ingrosso
- Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso, two thirds of the famed electro house supergroup Swedish House Mafia, reunited following their split in 2013. Axwell and Ingrosso collaborated in the studio to make this banger which proved to be a crowd favorite in music festivals.
‘I Fall Apart’ by Post Malone
- On “I Fall Apart,” Post reminisces about a hard break up he experienced in high school. He even jokingly mentioned in an interview that he “dove into his really emotional side” and even “cut himself to some records” in the album, and it shows here.
‘Rewrite the Stars’ by Zac Efron ft. Zendaya
- “Rewrite the Stars” is a song from the 2017 musical drama film The Greatest Showman. The song is an aerial duet between two of the characters in the film. The two characters are in love, but destiny seems to keep pulling them away from each other.
GOSSIP – LANY
- The dream pop band LANY is currently setting up themselves for a tour across America this April to July. They will be playing in two of the biggest music festivals; Coachella this April 15 and at Bonnaroo this June. Lead singer Paul Klein even says on his Twitter account that they will be performing sets in between the Coachella weekends to stay fresh.
#1 ‘Never Be the Same’ by Camila Cabello
- According to Camila Cabello, the guy she's singing about in Never Be the Same is not a current significant other, rather someone whom she only remembered after looking at her notes and sketches for songs.